Friday, October 9, 2009

Dumb fat bitch.

Well, today was okay, fasting-wise. Other than that, though, my life is all fucked up. I just found out that my ex-boyfriend is dating some girl who is one of the fattest girls at the school. SERIOUSLY? I starved my ass off to be thin, and he dumps me for some heifer with no self control? Are you fucking kidding me? And that heifer came up to me in the hallway and accused me of flirting with her boyfriend. I was like, yeah, like I would ever flirt with a chubby chaser. Whatever, fat ass, go eat a cake or something.
I didn't actually say that but I thought it. lol. I'm surprised that her mouth was unoccupied long enough to get more than three words out. (Ew, that sounds so sexual. But yeah, she's a slut, too.)
Whatever. That guy had no idea what he had. I hope he gets smothered between his whores fat rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No trolling!