Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grits, Not Oatmeal.

My muscles are STILL so freaking sore from my work out yesterday. I went to the 24 hour fitness place down my street (loves that place!) and worked my ass off...I saw the manager person looking at me funny after awhile, so I had to leave. I'm sure I worked off that cupcake and potato salad, though. So yeah. Oh, and all day today, I didn't eat a thing but my 100 calories of grits this morning. I know, I told you oatmeal the other day, but it's not oatmeal! It's grits. It's this Quakers stuff, and 1 packet of instant grits is 100 calories. I'm too lazy to measure out exactly 100 cals of oatmeal, I'm sorry! It's easier to just make grits. Anyways, I always add a shit-load of cinnamon to it to make it taste good. Oh crap- does cinnamon have calories?

1 comment:

  1. Cinnamon is basically just a spice, so it is pretty low-cal. Ground cinnamon has around 17 calories per tbsp.

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!