Monday, October 26, 2009

Anne and Ana

Hi! Hehe...I have pink-eye today, so I didn't have to go to school and deal with my ex-boyfriend and his fat girlfriend. :D My mom's at work, so I have to house to myself. I did eat a bit today...I had grits with cinnamon this morning, and black coffee, plus for lunch, I had a salad with balsamic vinegar dressing. 100 cals+20 cals=100 cals for the dressing. 220 cals for the day...I think I'm going to have 2 oz. of grilled chicken and broccoli for dinner. I love broccoli so much :) It's so delicious and so low calorie. Don't worry about the eating, I'm going to fast tomorrow. I can still feel the disgusting effects from my binge the other day...ugh. I want to cry even thinking about it.
"Doctors know your mom and dad, but me and Mia, Anne and Ana, know how hard you tried. Can you see it our eyes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

No trolling!