Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG
You guys.
My ex boyfriend called me this morning and wants me back.
WTF.
It's his own damned fault for leaving me. It's HIS FAULT. I'll bet he got sick and tired of getting trapped in his girls fat rolls.
I don't know what to do...I think I might still love him and want to be with him, but at the same time, I don't know if I could even be with him. I think I would feel fat all the time. Did I mention that he's really thin? Yeah. He is.
I don't know what to do...oh, yeah, and I fasted all day to day. Not a single calorie passed my lips, except for the gum...but that's only like 5 cals a strip, and I'm sure I burned that off because I went on a really long walk with my friend.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, seriously!? He leaves you for some fat chick, and now wants you back!? WTF! Men are pigs >> Don't get back with him he doesn't deserve you. He's the one who choose to be with a fat girl when he had someone great all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I managed to find your blog by Googling the title, haha. So hi I'm following you now! And yes, it is of course from the amazing Ted Leo <3 =] I look forward to reading the rest of your blog, so I'ma get on that now since I'm home from work today.

    Have a great one and stay strong hun
    V

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!