Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am SO DISGUSTING.

Okay, okay, sorry. I haven't updated in a while AGAIN. ugh...I should just give up. I haven't binged in so long, and I was doing so well...I feel like just giving up and in, and becoming fat.
But in reality, I know I could never do it. I could never eat normally and be fat.
So about yesterday. I went to the movies, and all of my friends were FORCING popcorn and candy on me...seriously! I had to eat it. And I couldn't bring myself to go to the bathroom to throw it up with so many people around. Once I got home, I went crazy...I don't know what happened. I figured, I already fucked it up, I may as well just eat! The whole time, I was completely disgusted myself and wanted to slit my wrists, but at the same time, I wanted to eat. Maybe I was trying to eat myself to death. I ate Smores poptarts, cereal, sausages, and toast. God, I am so disgusting... I won't be surprised if I don't gain 10 lbs. and start getting my period again. Not to be gross, but I actually had a normal bathroom experience if you know what I mean. Ugh...well, good news is, I made up for it by starving myself today. I'm just now starting to get that empty feeling back again, that's how bad my binge was. Oh yeah, and I just got fired from my job. I don't want to work at a FUCKING PORKER FACTORY like McDonalds, anyways! Please tell me this isn't real.
*I've noticed on my blog that the times mess up...like, my blog says that I posted this at 5.51 pm. I fixxed it, tho.*
Oh, and there's a chick new to the blog world. Her screen name is Rachel Cullen and her blog name is Fattie McFatfat. I met her when I was in ISS a couple of weeks ago and noticed the red ribbon on her wrist and asked her about it.*

1 comment:

  1. omfg!! Anne, i'm so sorry to hear that!!! D= Its ok tho, i bet you can burn it off. I'm so sorry tho!!

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!