Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Start of My Fast/Cleanse!

I'm staying home from school today...again. I was halfway through making my grits this morning, when I realized that it wouldn't truly be a fast unless I didn't let any solid food pass my lips. So threw out the dried grits and I used the water I was going to use to make coffee...unfortunately, I ran out of MY coffee, which has a natural vanilla flavor infused with it and only 5 calories, so I had to use my mothers coffee, which apparently has a natural shit flavor infused with it. I had to use creamer and splenda to make it taste alright...the creamer has 40 calories in it :C but the Splenda for Coffee that I use has 0 calories in it :D. So that brings my morning total up to 45 calories for breakfast.
Today, my uncle is taking all the furniture out of my house (which is really his house....) and so I have to take all the furniture from my old house and put it in this house. That'll be a nice change. And moving around will be a good way to burn some calories. In fact, I'm fairly sure that I already burned off the 45 calories I ate for breakfast.
Oh, yeah, got on the scale this morning and it read 128 lbs. still. I knew I wouldn't lose any because of my binge...maybe in a couple of days it'll read 127, or maybe even 126? Is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's not too much to ask for. You can do it, love. Just stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!