Saturday, October 17, 2009

Breakfast with my mother.

Heh, I love how quickly I got followers. I don't know...why do you guys even want to listen to me talk? Heh. Okay, so I haven't updated in awhile, and I'm so not in the mood right now. I had to go to breakfast this morning with my mother...son of a bitch. I ordered the veggie omellet (HTF to you spell it?) with egg whites, and only ate half of it. The coffee tasted like pot, which was actually sort of a win, because I haven't smoked in so long. I've been avoiding it because whenever I have a joint, I always get the munchies, and that means that I eat...anyways, I digress. I only ate half of the omlette (I think that's how it's spelled) and my mom didn't say anything...well, at least she's not suspicious.

Oh, and to Prozzy; you're so right. People will say absolutely anything to get us to eat. It's like, they're fat and they want to make us just as fat as them. It's like, why can't you just accept that I DON'T WANT TO EAT? A couple of weeks ago, at my mothers birthday dinner, she told me "Aw, come on, have some cake and a steak! It's my birthday!" while at the same time she's slogging down her fried chicken and shit. It's like, just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can consume whatever you want. That's not an excuse, idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No trolling!