Thursday, November 19, 2009

I should be doing my school work.

Hey hey hey. Today was an okay day. My friend brought a couple of cups of Maruchan instant lunch today. To make them less suspicious, I accepted a cup. I only sipped about half of the container of broth and a couple of ramen noodles. When they turned their back, I dumped the contents into garbage bin. When somebody commented on how quickly I had apparently eaten my noodles, I giggled and said "Yeah, I love these things! Yum!" That should throw them off the ana trail for awhile. Anyway, I ate nothing but that and an apple, a half of a sandwich, and some diet Dr. Pepper today.
I don't usually drink soda, but I felt a binge coming on, and I have discovered that Diet Dr. Pepper really helps get rid of a urge to binge. I feel like I'm indulging, when I'm really not consuming any calories. Also, there's somehting about the carbonation of it that just makes me not want to eat...anyway, that's my tip of the day! Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. You're amazing. Keep up your good work, girl. And i'm totally gonna havta try your diet soda trick next time i want to binge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. diet dr pepper is what keeps me sane lol. i especially like the cherry vanilla diet dr pepper. your doing great.
    stay strong

    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Soda is what stops me, its so fizzy I don't want to eat! stay strong
    ~Creative
    x

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!