Sunday, November 1, 2009

GREAT. FREAKIN'. DAY.

Today was GREAT. Yesterday was okay...I guess. I had some candy, and that sucked, but thank god I didn't eat too much of it. I started feeling really really ill after a couple of minutes. :D And I didn't even do it on purpose! Yay! I guess I'm just not used to sugar so my body's like, allergic to it now or something. Today, I had my grits, and a couple of apples. I went on a walk, too. Not much to report today.
Oh, yeah, and I was a fairy for halloween! Hehe. It was so much fun. It was the cutest costume ever! My friend was a bumble bee, and she was SO CUTE. She's like 110 lbs, so of course it looked way better on her than it would ever look on me...but someday, right? She's my thinspo right now. Right!
Oh, yeah, and I'm down to 126, everybody! :D I'm so happeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. By next Halloween, you'll be so tiny that that bumble bee costume will look better on you than it did on her! Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great day! well done for being 126! Good for you! x

    ReplyDelete

No trolling!